- In this episode, Esther Szabo speaks with Dr. Barbara Provost, founder of Purse Strings, to discuss ways women can become financially fearless.
- Barbara shares her insight about why women have historically been underrepresented in the financial world, and steps they can take to gain control over their financial future.
- Discover how to develop and implement a special needs trust with guest Ellen Cookman, JD, LLM, certified specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law at Cookman Law, PC.
- Ellen explains the importance of flexibility for those who implement a special needs trust within their overall plan, as well as details the tax exemption available in 2021.
Connect With Ellen Cookman:
Connect With Esther Szabo:
- Learn the various retirement living options available to you with Dr. Jim McCabe, president of ElderCare Resources.
- Jim shares his insight about retirement living options, including why it’s so important for retirees to consider social interactions and relationships.
Gates Pass Advisors: (650) 797-0280 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Esther Szabo’s LinkedIn | Dr. Jim McCabe’s LinkedIn | email@example.com: (480) 231-5984 | The Senior’s Housing Dilemma: Stay or Move? | Senior Living: Senior Housing: Senior Retirement: The Best Places For Seniors To Retire To Cheaply, How To Find The Right Housing And Strategies For Living Comfortably
- Learn how the COVID-19 pandemic has altered the way people in the United States are purchasing and selling homes in this informative episode with realtor Illuminate Properties founder, Patrice Horvath.
- Patrice shares the special considerations movers and sellers must keep in mind due to the COVID-19 pandemic and shares her journey and growth as a realtor since her last appearance on Women & Wealth.
Gates Pass Advisors: (650) 797-0280 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Esther Szabo’s LinkedIn | Patrice Horvath: (650) 520-7675 | email@example.com | Illuminate Properties | Episode 19 – Finding Support in Realtors When Transitioning Homes
- In this episode, learn about the HENRY (High Earners, Not Rich Yet) demographic and the financial considerations that come with it.
- Join Esther Szabo and Gates Pass Advisors’ Erik Schei as they break down the unique financial opportunities available to this demographic and the challenges they may face.
- To help you put together your 2021 budget, Fiscally Fit’s Alison Salisbury reveals effective ways you can create a budget that’s tailored to your needs, no matter how COVID-19 may have impacted your financial picture
- Learn how you can protect yourself online and avoid online scammers and fraud