- In this episode, Robert Meckstroth discusses how he helps advisors focus on clients while his company focuses solely on investment strategies and portfolio planning.
- Learn about different types of investors and the importance of tailoring a client’s portfolio to their risk level and what stage of life they’re in.
- To help you better understand your investing behaviors, Jay Mooreland joins Esther Szabo to discuss ways he helps investors understand how biases influence their investment decisions.
- Jay highlights ways you can tune-in to your behaviors and learn from past mistakes to improve future financial decisions.
- To help you put together your 2021 budget, Fiscally Fit’s Alison Salisbury reveals effective ways you can create a budget that’s tailored to your needs, no matter how COVID-19 may have impacted your financial picture
- Learn how you can protect yourself online and avoid online scammers and fraud
- In this episode, join Esther Szabo and Alison Salisbury, the owner and founder of Fiscally Fit, as they highlight ways you can get a handle on your spending
- They discuss tools to help you identify your spending habits and reveal how understanding your cash flow can help you feel in control of your finances
- Esther Szabo is back with Matt Schlegel from Schlegel Consulting to discuss how you can apply creativity to the Enneagram model to further expand your perspective when making personal and financial decisions.
- Discover how to determine your Enneagram type, understand its underlying motivating force, and more!
- Join Esther Szabo and Schlegel Consulting’s Matt Schlegel to explore how the Enneagram can be used as an effective tool for approaching money and financial decisions.
- Learn practical tips for ways you can start implementing this decision-making style today!
- Join Esther Szabo as she reflects on 2020 and some of the lessons it has taught us as investors
- Reviews financial and investment complexities we’ve faced this year and looks at the factors that affect the first quarter and into the second quarter of 2021
- Learn why, despite the many changes and disturbances happening around the world, it’s always best to plan around what is within your reach
- Discover how a persistent and ongoing planning process can help you during times of uncertainty and transition
- Learn how combining the technical and personal aspects of planning provides you a complete financial picture in 2021
- Discover which areas of your finances to focus on to increase your financial confidence
- In this episode, Esther Szabo welcomes chiropractor and personal trainer, Dr. Tim Haun to help you navigate your physical wellness during times of transition and uncertainty.
- Dr. Haun shares actionable tips for maintaining your physical health during life’s ups and down — and while working from home.
- Join Esther Szabo and retirement expert Marcia Mantell to learn everything you need to know about navigating the Medicare maze
- Learn the hidden nuances of when and how to use Medicare and useful resources for increasing your Medicare knowledge
- Join Esther Szabo and Social Security expert Marica Mantell as they discuss important important considerations and highlight why proactive planning is important –especially for women
- Discover what women need to know when making Social Security decisions so they can can maximize their benefits
Gates Pass Advisors: (650) 797-0280 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Esther Szabo’s LinkedIn | Marcia Mantell LinkedIn | BoomerRetirementBriefs.com | What’s the Deal with Retirement Planning for Women? | What’s the Deal with Social Security for Women? | Social Security Website
- Prepare to to tackle your year-end planning tasks with Esther Szabo’s list of the 5 things you should think about as you plan for your transition into 2021
- Discover the impact the election, COVID-19, and holiday season could bring to your financial plan — and how to plan accordingly
- Join Esther Szabo as she shares her first-hand experience with transition after the passing of her mother on August 30, 2020
- Discover emotional and financial tips that everyone should know when managing the loss of a loved one
- Join Esther Szabo and Primark Benefits’ Stephen Dobrow, ERPA, APA, CPC to explore the Coronavirus’ impact on retirement plans
- Discover what relief options are available to help you navigate this time and what key considerations you should keep in mind around your retirement plans
- Learn how you can better prepare for retirement with Esther Szabo’s five key retirement planning steps.
- Discover important planning areas that can often be overlooked — and how your advisor can help keep you on-track throughout the planning process.
- Learn how effective Gates Pass Advisor’s holistic planning approach can be, and why it is needed now more than ever
- Learn investment insight and the importance of personalized portfolio management when navigating COVID-19
- Esther Szabo shares shares how she walked through an ‘off the charts’ uncontrollable experience and how she applies that knowledge to navigating today’s pandemic
- Discover how markets have changed during this crisis and how it has impacted financial planning needs
- In this episode, join Esther Szabo to review the first half of 2020 and the overall impact of the COVID-19 crisis
- Discover ways financial advisors are viewing the future — and the value and advice they are bringing to clients right now
- Join Esther Szabo and University Investments’ Greg Osgood to explore COVID-19’s impact on the mortgage industry
- Discover tips for managing your mortgage during this time of uncertainty and ways you can stick to your plan
- Listen as Esther Szabo reveals three critical traits that will help you navigate times of stress and uncertainty
- Discover the reality many are experiencing during this time of increased unemployment and market volatility— and how Esther is advising her clients through it
Resources: Gates Pass Advisors | email@example.com | Esther Szabo’s LinkedIn | Episode 41- Decision Making In Difficult Times | Episode 42– 3 Tips for Navigate Challenging Times | Episode 43- COVID-19 Investor Update: What Should you be Doing?
- Hear how planning ahead with long-term care insurance impacted Elena Smirnov-Otis’ experience with transition when her husband was suddenly diagnosed with an incurable chronic illness at age 60.
- Learn Elena’s words of advice, tips, and tricks for those who may also be planning ahead with, or are currently navigating transition, with long-term care insurance
- Discover the current state of the markets and its impact on society
- Learn three tips for navigating these uncertain times so you can make solid, informed decisions
- Join Esther Szabo as she reveals three tips to help you navigate these uncertain times.
- Discover a variety of supporting actions to incorporate into your daily life during self-isolation and how these actions allow you to be your best self in spite of difficulty.
- Hear Esther Szabo’s calming perspective on how COVID-19 is affecting the financial industry and individuals alike
- Learn key ways Esther is advising clients during this time of transition to guide them both technically and personally.
Gates Pass Advisors | firstname.lastname@example.org | Esther Szabo’s LinkedIn | Episode 3 – Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance ❘ Episode 38 – Financial Planner Versus Wealth Manager: What’s the Difference?
In this special episode, we share updates on how we are responding to the COVID-19 situation, how we’re assisting our clients, and what actions we’re advising investors to take during this time of uncertainty.
Tune in now to learn how the markets are being affected and what we’re doing to help clients during this tumultuous time.
Resources: Gates Pass Advisors