Esther Szabo and her associate Erik Schei discuss personal insurance options provided by employers and private companies.
They reveal the potential benefits and disadvantages of each and what you need to consider when selecting the best options for yourself.
- Esther Szabo welcomes Derry Wisnom of Risk Strategy Company to discuss home protection through insurance broker and how you can customize your plan to fit your needs
- Derry reveals the importance of umbrella insurance in the event of an accident or natural disaster
Everyone knows age 65 = Medicare. But the many decisions to make about coverage and plans often catches people by surprise.
In this episode, Esther Szabo is joined by Susan Lucas, a licensed insurance agent specializing in Medicare education and benefits with My Insurance Solutions Inc. Susan discusses when to start planning for coverage, the respective costs for coverage, and how to determine an appropriate plan for one’s needs.
- What to consider when enrolling in Medicare coverage
- The purpose of Plans A, B, and D
- The various applications and considerations of Medicare
- How your taxable income affects your premiums
- How to fill the gaps in Medicare with supplemental coverage options
- And more
Connect With Susan Lucas:
Connect With Esther Szabo:
About Our Guest: Susan Lucas is a Licensed Insurance Agent, with My Insurance Solutions, specializing in Medicare education and benefits. Susan’s focus is helping Medicare beneficiaries and people who are turning 65 find the right benefits for their health needs and budget, with licenses in CA, NV, FL and ME.”