- Esther Szabo shares shares how she walked through an ‘off the charts’ uncontrollable experience and how she applies that knowledge to navigating today’s pandemic
- Discover how markets have changed during this crisis and how it has impacted financial planning needs
Category Archives: Uncategorized
- In this episode, join Esther Szabo to review the first half of 2020 and the overall impact of the COVID-19 crisis
- Discover ways financial advisors are viewing the future — and the value and advice they are bringing to clients right now
- Join Esther Szabo and University Investments’ Greg Osgood to explore COVID-19’s impact on the mortgage industry
- Discover tips for managing your mortgage during this time of uncertainty and ways you can stick to your plan
- Listen as Esther Szabo reveals three critical traits that will help you navigate times of stress and uncertainty
- Discover the reality many are experiencing during this time of increased unemployment and market volatility— and how Esther is advising her clients through it
Resources: Gates Pass Advisors | email@example.com | Esther Szabo’s LinkedIn | Episode 41- Decision Making In Difficult Times | Episode 42– 3 Tips for Navigate Challenging Times | Episode 43- COVID-19 Investor Update: What Should you be Doing?
- Hear how planning ahead with long-term care insurance impacted Elena Smirnov-Otis’ experience with transition when her husband was suddenly diagnosed with an incurable chronic illness at age 60.
- Learn Elena’s words of advice, tips, and tricks for those who may also be planning ahead with, or are currently navigating transition, with long-term care insurance
- Discover the current state of the markets and its impact on society
- Learn three tips for navigating these uncertain times so you can make solid, informed decisions
- Join Esther Szabo as she reveals three tips to help you navigate these uncertain times.
- Discover a variety of supporting actions to incorporate into your daily life during self-isolation and how these actions allow you to be your best self in spite of difficulty.
- Hear Esther Szabo’s calming perspective on how COVID-19 is affecting the financial industry and individuals alike
- Learn key ways Esther is advising clients during this time of transition to guide them both technically and personally.
Gates Pass Advisors | firstname.lastname@example.org | Esther Szabo’s LinkedIn | Episode 3 – Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance ❘ Episode 38 – Financial Planner Versus Wealth Manager: What’s the Difference?
- Discover what benefits a private fiduciary can bring to you during times of transition
- Hear real-life stories from private fiduciary and estate planning lawyer Barry W. Finkelstein on how he guides families through the protection and transfer of their assets — and how he prioritizes keeping families together throughout this challenging process
- Navigate this tax season with Esther’s guide on what to keep in mind this year — especially for people in transition
- Discover how last year’s market returns might impact your planning and what to consider when reviewing your investments