- Hear how planning ahead with long-term care insurance impacted Elena Smirnov-Otis’ experience with transition when her husband was suddenly diagnosed with an incurable chronic illness at age 60.
- Learn Elena’s words of advice, tips, and tricks for those who may also be planning ahead with, or are currently navigating transition, with long-term care insurance
Category Archives: Investing
- Discover the current state of the markets and its impact on society
- Learn three tips for navigating these uncertain times so you can make solid, informed decisions
- Join Esther Szabo as she reveals three tips to help you navigate these uncertain times.
- Discover a variety of supporting actions to incorporate into your daily life during self-isolation and how these actions allow you to be your best self in spite of difficulty.
- Hear Esther Szabo’s calming perspective on how COVID-19 is affecting the financial industry and individuals alike
- Learn key ways Esther is advising clients during this time of transition to guide them both technically and personally.
Gates Pass Advisors | email@example.com | Esther Szabo’s LinkedIn | Episode 3 – Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance ❘ Episode 38 – Financial Planner Versus Wealth Manager: What’s the Difference?
In this special episode, we share updates on how we are responding to the COVID-19 situation, how we’re assisting our clients, and what actions we’re advising investors to take during this time of uncertainty.
Tune in now to learn how the markets are being affected and what we’re doing to help clients during this tumultuous time.
Resources: Gates Pass Advisors
- Discover what benefits a private fiduciary can bring to you during times of transition
- Hear real-life stories from private fiduciary and estate planning lawyer Barry W. Finkelstein on how he guides families through the protection and transfer of their assets — and how he prioritizes keeping families together throughout this challenging process
- Navigate this tax season with Esther’s guide on what to keep in mind this year — especially for people in transition
- Discover how last year’s market returns might impact your planning and what to consider when reviewing your investments
- Join Esther Szabo and Erik Schei as they share their experience in the financial services industry and the challenge to consumers as they look to select an advisor
- Discover what to consider when interviewing advisors — and how Gates Pass Advisors sets themselves apart with their planning approach.
- Gain clarity about the year ahead with Esther Szabo’s forecast for 2020
- Discover how sticking to your plan can help you navigate your finances in a more positive, enjoyable way this year.
- Esther Szabo encourages you to consider which aspects of your financial life were out of your control last year – and decade – which aspect you could, and what actions to take moving forward
- You will also learn about tools to help you prioritize what’s important during a transition