- Esther Szabo shares shares how she walked through an ‘off the charts’ uncontrollable experience and how she applies that knowledge to navigating today’s pandemic
- Discover how markets have changed during this crisis and how it has impacted financial planning needs
- In this episode, join Esther Szabo to review the first half of 2020 and the overall impact of the COVID-19 crisis
- Discover ways financial advisors are viewing the future — and the value and advice they are bringing to clients right now
- Join Esther Szabo and University Investments’ Greg Osgood to explore COVID-19’s impact on the mortgage industry
- Discover tips for managing your mortgage during this time of uncertainty and ways you can stick to your plan
- Listen as Esther Szabo reveals three critical traits that will help you navigate times of stress and uncertainty
- Discover the reality many are experiencing during this time of increased unemployment and market volatility— and how Esther is advising her clients through it
Resources: Gates Pass Advisors | email@example.com | Esther Szabo’s LinkedIn | Episode 41- Decision Making In Difficult Times | Episode 42– 3 Tips for Navigate Challenging Times | Episode 43- COVID-19 Investor Update: What Should you be Doing?
- Hear how planning ahead with long-term care insurance impacted Elena Smirnov-Otis’ experience with transition when her husband was suddenly diagnosed with an incurable chronic illness at age 60.
- Learn Elena’s words of advice, tips, and tricks for those who may also be planning ahead with, or are currently navigating transition, with long-term care insurance
- Discover the current state of the markets and its impact on society
- Learn three tips for navigating these uncertain times so you can make solid, informed decisions
- Join Esther Szabo as she reveals three tips to help you navigate these uncertain times.
- Discover a variety of supporting actions to incorporate into your daily life during self-isolation and how these actions allow you to be your best self in spite of difficulty.
- Hear Esther Szabo’s calming perspective on how COVID-19 is affecting the financial industry and individuals alike
- Learn key ways Esther is advising clients during this time of transition to guide them both technically and personally.
Gates Pass Advisors | firstname.lastname@example.org | Esther Szabo’s LinkedIn | Episode 3 – Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance ❘ Episode 38 – Financial Planner Versus Wealth Manager: What’s the Difference?
In this special episode, we share updates on how we are responding to the COVID-19 situation, how we’re assisting our clients, and what actions we’re advising investors to take during this time of uncertainty.
Tune in now to learn how the markets are being affected and what we’re doing to help clients during this tumultuous time.
Resources: Gates Pass Advisors
- Discover what benefits a private fiduciary can bring to you during times of transition
- Hear real-life stories from private fiduciary and estate planning lawyer Barry W. Finkelstein on how he guides families through the protection and transfer of their assets — and how he prioritizes keeping families together throughout this challenging process