Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Episode 19 With Guest Patrice Horvath
For many people, moving houses is a big transition and can be an overwhelming experience. That’s why it’s important to consider who you will team up with to help you navigate this transition.
Today, Esther Szabo is joined by realtor Patrice Horvath to explore the decision-making process that comes with moving. Esther and Patrice discuss how realtors can make a big impact on the moving experience and why Patrice treats real estate as a relationship business where her clients are given the trust, integrity, and loyalty they deserve.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s so important to interview realtors
- How many realtors Patrice recommends interviewing before you make your decision
- How Patrice helps clients navigate the emotional part of decision-making when moving
- What Patrice does to help older adults and their children map out a moving plan
- The importance of bringing a financial planner into the conversation
- And more!
Listen now to learn about the life-changing transition of moving and how realtors like Patrice can help you navigate this time to find a new home that’s right for you!
Resources: Gates Pass Advisors | Patrice Horvath: (650) 520-7675 | Patrice@PatriceHorvath.com