Global economic conditions are weaker now compared to this time last year. As an investor, what does this mean for you? Should you be making changes?
Today, Esther Szabo is here to help you make sense of the current economic conditions and decide how to plan accordingly. The goal is to help you make sound investment decisions, be deliberate with your financial planning, and sleep stress-free at night.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s not a surprise that the global economy is slowing
- What investors might anticipate for returns in 2019
- The best perspective to maintain about one’s investment portfolio
- Why the Federal Reserve is doing always makes news
- Esther’s recommendation for emergency reserves
- How to ease your investment concerns
- And more!
Join Esther now to discover what you need to know about the economy and your approach to investing!