Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
You’ve just reached a divorce settlement. Now what?
In times like these, many people don’t consider reaching out to a financial advisor—but professionals like Esther Szabo can be of tremendous help to women who’ve experienced big life transitions, like divorce.
Today, Esther outlines the top five ways she helps women navigate life after divorce according to their unique needs and circumstances.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Esther recommends working with a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Why divorce is such a significant life transition
- About the importance of having a team of support, personally and financially
- What typically needs to be addressed “in the now” versus later
- Why Esther believes it’s not actually urgent for women to invest settlement money
- And more!
Join Esther today and learn five keys to transitioning after a divorce!
Resources: Gates Pass Advisors | 650-797-0280 | The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts