As we approach the end of 2018, now is the perfect time to start thinking about some important year-end financial planning decisions and to begin looking ahead at what’s to come in 2019.
In today’s episode, Esther Szabo shares her top 5 things you should consider before the end of the year to keep your finances on track.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the new tax laws may significantly affect your 2018 deductions
- The benefits of using a donor-advised fund and how to set one up
- Why it’s essential to check how much capital gains income your mutual funds are estimated to distribute in your taxable portfolio
- What to consider when looking ahead to 2019
- How Esther honored her need to be alone and grieve without becoming isolated
- And more!
Tune in now to learn about Esther’s five year-end planning tips so you can head into 2019 with confidence!
Resources: Gates Pass Advisors | 650-797-0280